Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quality of traffic or volume to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results.
- We use a wide array of skills, knowledge, and tools to optimize your site for better search engine placement for your keywords.
- RAM Designs is in an excellent position to offer our clients SEO services as we are also developers and have direct access to the code. Since a large part of SEO involves modifying the code, this makes the process more efficient.
Search Engine Marketing
- The purpose of Search Engine Marketing is to increase targeted traffic from search engines via organic search engine ranking, paid listing and advertising.
- Internet marketing strategies include Banner and Text Advertising, Interactive Advertising, Affiliate Marketing and Search Engine Marketing (including Search Engine Optimization and Pay-Per-Click Advertising).
- As opposed to organic search results (free by nature), the majority of search engines now offer Pay for Performance (PFP) options. Pay for Performance lets you promote your site by paying for search engine exposure, rather than by relying on solely organic listings determined by your SEO efforts.
- Pay-Per-Click - is by far the most widespread form of pay-for-performance search engine marketing. The best examples are Google AdWords and Yahoo! Advertising. With pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, advertisers place bids for different search keywords. When users perform searches for these keywords, advertiser short, textual ads are shown together with organic results. If a user clicks on one of these ads, the advertiser is charged the per-click sum agreed to earlier.
- Google AdWords - is the world leader in pay-per-click advertising. Currently it has more than 150,000 advertisers. The ads show up not only with Google search results, but also with Google partners such as AOL search, About.com and thousands of other websites that publish AdWords ads.
- Paid Inclusion - (or paid submission) is a fee-based inclusion into the directory or database of a search engine. The more prominent paid inclusion programs are Yahoo! Search Submit and Yahoo! Directory Submit.
- Paid Sponsorship - with this model, an advertiser pays a search engine a flat fee. In return, the search engine shows the advertiser's ads together with search results for pre-selected keywords. For example, ExactSeek features this pay-for-performance model.
SEO/SEM Pricing - See our SEO pricing
- RAM Designs is proud to offer complete and effective Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing services. Our services are offered and performed with a few key points in mind, our clients and results.
- We also can help you get started with any of the paid marketing programs you may be interested in, such as Google AdWords and Yahoo directory submission.
- Contact us today for more information or custom SEO needs.